Friday, November 16, 2012

Art on wheels

A classical story - you go somewhere, check in your luggage and on arrival receive something what used to be 'your-chic, stylish-and-god-knows-how-expensieve' suitcase... Disappointing, indeed! It happened to me once, when a zipper got broken (have no clue why and how) and my poor 'suitie' showed up on the belt in a 'washtub' with my pyjamas and lingerie being all over around the place. Not cool! So, I gave a good search to my next travel buddy and eventually purchased one of the Heys masterpieces from the 'One day' collection. Since then we are inseparable for good.

Bright mood-making colors always make people smile when I am traveling around! My friends easily spot me while meeting at the airport! Hard shell case makes this suitcase unbreakable in the professional hands of ANY airline. And capaciousness... oooh, man! It can easily accomodate outcome of ANY shopping trips! Tested!


So, to make a long story short - I fell in love with my beautiful 'One day' suitcase from Heys. But... but... but... (there is always a 'but', right?!) Today I felt like I might cheat on it and replace with a new one. Before you blame me, have a look at these cutest ever luggage pieces I posted below!

Amazingly witty designed, creatively executed, developed by one of my favorite pop artistes - Nelson De La Nuez - those pieces are NO MISS!!! I love them all, even though I obviously don't need 4 suitcases at once (if only to fit all my shoes?! :)

So, if you are jetting off to somewhere fabulous these winter holidays, consider these TESS items:)








Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

No comments:

Post a Comment