Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It was hot in Madrid...

It's not a secret for my friends, that I love Spain (actually: I lo-o-o-o-ove it - just to be precise). Every time they hear that I am heading to that direction, they start boringly whine: 'Agaaaain?' Well, yes, AGAIN! There is something magical about this country that keeps dragging me back...So, you guessed it all - I did it again!
Beautiful weather and friendly sun allowed me to enjoy my light outfit, which I tried to keep in autumn colors yet with a summerish attitude. 
My TESS of the day mainly consisted of Massimo Dutti pieces, which was a pure coincidence, as I usually like to mix & match different brands.






So, TESS of the day:
Leather Jacket, Dress, Scarf, Belt - all by Massimo Dutti,
Sunglasses - Prada,
Handbag, Key ring - Louis Vuitton
Watch - BCBG,
Socks - Calzedonia,
Boots - Stradivarius

Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

No comments:

Post a Comment