Saturday, December 1, 2012

Back on Piste

The winter has officially begun... And not only because the calendar turned to December 1st, but also because it has finally started snowing:-) At least, up in the mountains. Swiss Alps have already put the white hats on - sort of yelling that it is a time to kick off a Ski Season 2012/13. Samnaun, Laax, Zermatt, and Verbier are among the first Swiss resorts that have already opened for the business. So, congratulations to all riders out there!!!


As we start heading to mountains and hitting pistes, let's not forget that even sport can be chic and tasteful. Gear up with TESS and be ready to wow! Personally, I prefer snowboarding over skiing, so I put together a TESS collection of the women's boards for the Winter season 2012/13. Dive into a slope and enjoy fresh powder!
BURTON
Restricted Social Snowboard
TESS here (€415)
SALOMON
Wonder Snowboard
TESS here (€277)
GNU
Velvet Guru EC2BTX Snowboard
TESS here (€346)
BURTON
Restricted Déjà Vu Snowboard
TESS here (€473)
DC
Ply Snowboard
TESS here (€292)
As I haven't had a chance (yet) to go up to the mountains, I am posting here a pic from the last season - to inspire you and first of all myself, because I've been quite lazy lately;) Let's promise each other to have a TESSful snowboarding season this year!


And last but not least, I want to share with you my favorite boards of all time. These are THE SNOWBOARDS (must use capitals). I adore the design, colors and messages they convey. Wonderful reflection of the strong female attitude on a slope! However, every time I see them, they make me sad... The reason is that they were discontinued after the season and since then Burton has never launched anything like this... going into girlie-girlie direction. So, in case you have one of those - I officially envy you! You are TESSer than TESS,).
BURTON
Season 2010/11
BURTON
Season 2009/10
BURTON
Season 2010/11
Keep TESSTaste.Elegance.Sophistication.Style!
Your Tess
      

No comments:

Post a Comment